Public Sector Deep Cleaning
BRS cleaners are Responsive cleaning specialists with particular expertise in Deep cleaning and believe that it is our duty to respond to the needs of our clients.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have developed a new “Coronavirus cleaning” and “Antiviral Sanitisation” service, based on Public Health guidelines , in an effort to help reduce the risk of infection.
We are currently offering the following cleaning services available for the Public Sector:
- Coronavirus Deep Cleaning & Virus decontamination for schools, nurseries, universities, GP surgeries, hospitals, Care Homes and other learning and healthcare environments
- Environmental cleaning
- Hygiene cleaning
- Back to work Deep Cleaning & Workplace Antiviral Sanitisation
- Welfare Deep Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Office space Deep Cleaning & Disinfecting
Our cleaners use the top-to-bottom cleaning method to ensure that all areas are reached and that premises are given a thorough clean throughout. Our meticulous teams also make sure that invisible places are cleaned, going the extra mile to make sure that not even the smallest area is left untouched. Healthcare and medical settings as well as learning environments require extra specialist professional attention to detail and enhanced processes such as disinfecting, professional steam cleaning and the use of specialist chemicals and equipment.
For our Deep cleaning services we use NHS approved products that are proven to kill up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria after 5 minutes of contact time.
Back to work’ Deep cleaning
Many workplaces have been closed for several weeks now, as many companies began initiating working from home policies even before the official lockdown had been announced. Concerns of the lasting impact of the Coronavirus on businesses and the wider economy are rife and more and more companies are eager to return to work. It therefore makes sense then, to begin planning for a return to work, as soon as is physically safe and possible. This will of course vary from industry to industry, depending on the nature of the works carried out. A critical step in the planning process for most workplaces will be the implementation of additional cleaning measures to ensure that the workplace is clean, safe and hygienic for its returning staff. It is important however that premises are not only given an initial thorough Deep clean, aka a ‘Back to work clean’, but that practices are in place to ensure regular maintenance is achieved.
For Our Back to work Deep cleaning we offer the following options:
1. Disinfection of all visible and accessible areas with the fogging machine – this is the quickest solution and the cheapest, and also gives a fast turnaround meaning staff can return to work quicker. However, it is not as thorough as a deep clean. This is particularly recommended for large workplace premises.
2. A manual deep clean of all areas from top to bottom including disinfecting touch points by hand – this is the most thorough method but is also the most time consuming and is not always practical for large areas.
3. A combination of the above 2 methods – fogging of all visible areas with the fogging machine and then focusing on disinfecting touch points by hand – this is the method that we would recommend for most workplace premises as it is quick and practical.
4. Fogging of all areas combined with a thorough manual deep clean and further disinfecting of the entire premises by hand – this is the golden choice but is inevitably the most time consuming and thus the most expensive of these options.
Call us today for a free quote or to discuss your requirements.
In this sector our Deep cleans can make a difference to:
- Schools, nurseries, colleges and universities
- Care homes
- Laboratories and research facilities
- Community centres
- Libraries and museums
- Places of worship
- Shopping Centres
Care Home Deep cleaning
Keeping a care home clean and hygienic is crucial, especially in light of the current Covid-19 pandemic. We have a duty to look after the most vulnerable in our society and we are currently busy assisting with Deep cleans and Builders cleans of care homes, hospitals and other temporary accommodation settings for the NHS during this critical time.
Care Home and Nursing Home cleaning demands professional experience as extra care and a specific set of procedures need to be followed. Our teams will sanitise the entire premises from top to bottom using certified products and chemicals. All areas are cleaned including wiping the ceilings and walls, dusting high level areas and wiping vents, lights, etc, cleaning any furniture such as bed frames, as well as windows, all surfaces, skirting boards and flooring. Special attention is paid to touchpoint areas such as door handles, taps, banisters, etc and extra care is given to deep clean bathroom and kitchen or food prep areas. Carpets are washed and sanitised while hard flooring is scrubbed and cleaned using a professional rotary machine and then mopped over with specialist Antiviral products.
School Deep Cleaning
Our teams of professional and experienced cleaners work hard to improve and maintain the cleanliness of environments such as schools, nurseries and universities. Our cleaners are aware of the high standards that are required and we select appropriate products and safe chemicals and equipment for the works. We are able to provide fully vetted cleaners and can operate outside of opening hours. Our school deep cleans involve a thorough clean from top to bottom, including disinfecting all surfaces, high risk areas and touch points. We can also professionally clean and polish hard flooring and wash and sanitise any carpets, as required.
Hospital Deep Cleaning
Following the COVID-19 outbreak earlier this year, demand for this service has rapidly increased. Our teams are currently carrying out Deep cleaning works at The Grange Univesity Hospital in Cwmbran, Wales where we are assistng to deliver an additional 354 beds for the NHS as a matter of urgency. We also have a team carrying out Deep clean and After Builders cleaning at the Hospital of East Surrey, along with other temporary hospitals and care homes in London. As part of this service, our teams pay extra attention to the hygiene by thoroughly disinfecting all areas and undertaking an enhanced Deep clean using NHS approved chemicals and products.